Let me begin with a confession. I fear that when this article is published, my attempt at honesty will be dismissed as privileged whining. I fear I will be shunned by the legal community and that future employment prospects will be hampered. I fear that this article will have a negative impact on my career without creating any lasting change in how law firms treat Black attorneys. And yet, I continue to type.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now