Remembered as a compassionate plaintiffs personal injury attorney and an avid outdoorsman who once ran three Ironman races in one year, friends say John Naizby touched many lives with his humor, love of life and family, and his friendship.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now