Before the coronavirus pandemic slowed business, large Texas firms posted solid financials in 2019, with 17 high-grossing firms bringing in a total of $5.361 billion in revenue, up 3.6% from $5.174 billion for the same group of firms in 2018.
This year’s Annual Report on Firm Finance includes 17 firms based in Texas, including nine firms on the Am Law 200, and other firms contending for that ranking.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now