In just a few weeks, a legal industry that seemed cautiously optimistic about the year ahead changed its tone drastically, as law firm leaders quickly shifted focus to the new coronavirus—first complying with measures meant to limit its spread and then preparing for any number of potential economic outcomes.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now